Tuesday, June 14, 2011

O'Brien-Scebold Invitation Suite

I was snapping some photos for my new portfolio site and figured I'd share a couple shots with you guys. :)









4 comments:

  1. That stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little crazy, Darby, but I know you'll understand: I like the font of your "and" between J & D and was wondering what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thank you!

    Joy, I bought that font for our invitations because I had been obsessing about it for months. haha, it's called Buffet. It's a little pricy but I use it all the time. I even redesigned my website logo and used it. I can bring a copy of it for you this weekend. :) I bet it would look awesome embroidered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) I think I might be beginning to obsess over it too -- oh, no! I can't spend another penny on anything else right now, but . . . you wouldn't happen to have a link to the website where you got it? (Just so I can obsess a little!)

    ReplyDelete