This past week was crazy. I'm super tired all the time. John tells me, "you should go work out, it'll make you feel better." But I'm so past it because I'm downright lethargic. I keep telling myself I'm going to and then I never do. Major accomplishment: this morning, instead of hitting snooze, I was up in the gym workin' on my fitness at 6am. Woot woot! Let's hope this is a sign of what is to come. Perhaps a little accountability/encouragement from a girlfriend will get my rear in gear.
We finished ALL of our thank you notes this weekend. All 139 of them. I know it took forever and hopefully people didn't think we forgot about them, but I hate writing something generic. I'm all about sincerity. Shout out to the hubs for helping me! PS Whoever gave us the awesome stove-top grill, please let us know who you are!
Friday night I hung out with my pops since he's all alone and my mom and little bro are in DC. & we just needed a Father-Daughter night. John took his little bro to a movie. Hilariously enough, my dad agreed to watch Country Strong with me. Good music...major drain-o though. I mean how depressing could it get?
Saturday night was nice because my brother and his girlfriend were in town and they came up to our place with my dad. My master chef husband made baked ziti and we watched the Pink Panther. & we ate Cake Guys cupcakes (same peeps who made our wedding cake!) that they brought.
wait- what- dc? nooo oneee telllllls meeee anyyyyythinngggg. ps- you didn't just hop in their suitcase?
ReplyDeletejk. but really.
LOL. It was my little brother's class trip. ;) I woulda looovvveeeddd to jump in my mom's suitcase, but it got lost. haha. Literally.
ReplyDelete