John and I were having this funny conversation the other day. "So, I don't like this whole, 'till death do us part thing,'" I said. He responded, "Well, we can have slumber parties at each other's mansions in heaven." Um, I did like this idea...but considering I might die early in life during child birth or some other horrific accident and John could possibly remarry I wasn't so sure. This might be awkward for wife #2 or even #3 depending on how tragically things turn out for John. Solution: I'm sure there's no marriage in heaven, but in the event that Jesus allows us to have bestest friends/lovers, I totally have dibs on John. <3
So let it be said, so let it be done.

:) I hope we get sleepovers in Heaven too!
ReplyDeleteDarby ... I love you! LOL! If this is the case then I have dibs on Tim! Neener-neener!! = ) Wait, why would I neener you about Tim!? You have dibs on John! Oh never mind! I still love you! Sorry, blond moment!
ReplyDeleteAunt Kiki
P.S. lmao!
lol! I've thought about that too. Although I can't help but hope Jake will still be mine in heaven. I guess I should call dibs.
ReplyDeleteI ran across a great quote last night, Darby and thought of you: "If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 less one day so I don't have to live one day without you." Winnie the Pooh!
ReplyDeleteAw, I love that Joy.
ReplyDelete