Sunday, June 26, 2011

Naomi Wedding Suite

I had the privilege of designing my friend Naomi's wedding invitations. They have a very vintage/classy feel with lots of fun flourishes and swirls. I can't wait to be part of her wedding in mid July. Got them in the mail yesterday and snapped a few shots. Enjoy! :)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Darby! Love that swirly, vintage look! You really should go into the wedding invitation business! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joy! :) I would LOVE that. I forgot to send it to you but here is the link to the Buffet font: http://marketplace.veer.com/font/Buffet-Script-UMT0000213?skeywords=buffet

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing. its grey and yellow right? love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darby! They look awesome!! You're so good. One day, when I find me a boy, and we have a wedding and all that you're hired :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, We didn't order metallic inks, but it's suppose to give a gold/silver vibe. ;) PS I love anything yellow and grey.

    Keish...TOTALLY. I'm all yours. :) Let's go find that boy for ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete