My husband is a fantastic cook. Especially at preparing yummy Asian cuisine. We received an awesome spice rack for our wedding and unfortunately it is all too accessible to him. Being an engineer, he loves blending new flavor combinations together and sometimes they're great, and sometimes they're not so great. I guess it's like getting to eat your science experiment. For instance, his homemade chicken noodle soup, (I was told) had oregano, rosemary and cilantro. Um, CILANTRO?!?!
I had to explain that when cooking a European savory dish, it is often fatal to combine with this soapy herb
. I have now dubbed myself, Spice Police. I must sign off on any and all spices used in the kitchen. Or else warrants will be issued. ;)
No but really, he makes so many great dinners for me. I'm pretty blessed. Oh and he's cute too so that's a plus. ;)
Here is his homemade sushi. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment